Tues 14 Apr, Stamford Ballroom child workshops
Wildcats Theatre School
Welcome to the land of Oz where children can be part of the show in the theatre on the Friday!
Working with Caz and the team, children and young people will take on principal or ensemble roles and work on choreography, vocals and scenes ready for a show in the theatre at 4pm on Friday 17th April.
• All teaching costs including main teachers, a professional chaperone and class assistants
• Includes FREE early and late care if required with snacks and drinks. Early care opens at 8.15am and finishes at 5pm but MUST be pre-booked.
• A show week t shirt
• Show lanyard for every child with their name printed on
• Script packs for older children and script/song activity packs for younger children
• Access to music tracks before hand and during show week for practice at home
• Use of costumes
• INCLUDES entry to the show. No show tickets to purchase - just come along and watch your child
• Photographs of your child as part of the show week available online to download and use as you wish.
Tue, Wed, Thur 09.30am – 4.30pm.
Friday: 09.30am start, 4.30pm show – finish by 5.45pm.